Currently, the only way to change the platform's Market Open, Market Close and Order Fill sounds are through the web-based platform. Any changes to sounds on the web-based platform will be reflected on the downloadable desktop platform. To completely disable any platform sounds, uncheck the "Sound enabled" in the Sounds Menu.
- Sign in to the tastyworks web-based platform: https://trade.tastyworks.com
- Once you are logged in, click “More” in the top left-hand corner. The platform menu will pop out from the left-hand side.
- Mouse down to “Settings” and click.
- Platform preferences should appear in the main window of the platform. Mouse over to “Sounds” and click.
- Three menus with a drop-down option should appear for Market Open, Market Close and Order Fills. You may select a sound from the drop-downs and preview it by pressing the playhead above each sound menu.