To withdraw funds by check, please log in to your account at tastyworks.com. After logging in, navigate to My Money and select Withdrawals. Or, click here for a shortcut. When you reach the withdrawals page, click the By Check tab. The instructions below illustrate this process.
- Withdrawal by check is only available to clients residing in the United States.
- Check disbursements incur a fee of $5.00.
- Check disbursement requests may not be made out to third parties and must be submitted to us by 9:00am Central Standard Time (CST) for same-day processing.
- Checks are issued by our clearing firm, Apex Clearing Corp, and may take 5-10 business days to deliver.
To request a withdrawal from your tastyworks account by check, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your tastyworks account at https://manage.tastyworks.com/, or by clicking here.
- After you sign in, hover over the “MY MONEY” button in the top navigation pane with your mouse cursor. Select “WITHDRAWALS” in the sub-menu that appears.
- Once you are on the Withdrawals page, please navigate to the “By Check” tab.
- Once on the “By Check” page, please select the account you wish to withdraw funds from (if you have more than one). Immediately to the right of the account(s) listing, you should see the sum available for withdrawal. Remember, disbursement checks can ONLY be made out to the individual whose name appears on the tastyworks account, and they can be sent ONLY to the mailing address that we have on file for the account.
- Enter the withdrawal amount. No commas necessary.
- After you indicate the amount that you wish to withdraw, the “CONTINUE” button in the bottom right-hand corner of the page should change color from grey to black, indicating that you can now click on it to continue.
- After you click “CONTINUE”, you will reach a confirmation page that will allow you to review the details of your withdrawal request. If you need to make a change, click ‘< EDIT’.
- Great! You’re done! A prompt should should appear with confirmation that your request has been successfully submitted.
For an update on the processing status of your withdrawal(s), you can navigate to the “View/Edit Scheduled Withdrawals” tab. There, you should see any recently requested withdrawals listed alongside their processing status. You can expect your check to arrive anywhere from 5-10 business days after you make your request. If you would like to learn how to cancel a recent withdrawal request, please click here.