Before performing the steps below, please first sign out and close the tastytrade platform.
Steps to remove and clear the tastytrade cache folder on Windows
- Hit the windows key
- In the search window type “cmd” and hit the Enter key
- In the command prompt type "del /s /q %LOCALAPPDATA%\tastytrade"(without the quotes) and hit enter
- After hitting enter and you should see a log of deleted files on the command prompt.
- After this close out of the command prompt window, then re-launch the platform.
Steps to remove and clear the tastytrade cache folder on Mac
- Open Terminal app (you can use the default keyboard shortcut: Shift – Command(⌘) – U)
- Type the following command and hit enter: cd ~/Library/Application\ Support
- Next type in the following command and hit enter: rm -rf tastytrade
- Close the terminal window and reopen the platform (sign in).
If you are having trouble completing these steps please reach out over chat and or email us at email@example.com and we will help run through these steps or other possible solutions.