The desktop and web browser platform each have two color schemes: Dark and Light. Currently, the color scheme of the mobile platform cannot be changed. An alternative color scheme for the mobile platform is in the works.
The default color scheme for the desktop platform is dark. Follow the steps below to change to the light color scheme.
- Sign in to the tastyworks desktop platform.
- After signing in, enter the platform Settings menu by clicking the gear icon.You can find one in the left-hand sidebar next to Watchlists.
- When the Settings menu appears, click GENERAL.
- Check the box next to “Use Light Color Theme”
- Click OK, located in the bottom left-hand corner of the Settings menu, to return to the platform.
Web Browser Platform
The web browser platform has two color schemes: Dark and Light.
- Sign in to the tastyworks web-based platform: https://trade.tastyworks.com
- Once you are logged in, click “More” in the top left-hand corner. The platform menu will pop out from the left-hand side.
- Mouse down to “Settings” and click.
- Once in the Settings menu, select ADDITIONAL PREFERENCES
- Choose a Color Scheme in the drop-down menu.