Are you on tastyworks version 0.44.x and looking to upgrade to tastyworks version 1? Well, if you're running a PC (Windows 8 or higher) or a Mac (macOS 10.13 High Sierra or higher), then you may upgrade to tastyworks version 1 without any issues. For upgrade instructions, please click here.
However, if you're a PC user running Windows 7 or a Mac user running Sierra (10.12) or lower, then you have some options to get yourself to the most up-to-date version of tastyworks.
Please Note: We will no longer provide support for tastyworks version 0.44.X or below.
I am running Windows 7, what are my options?
Upgrade your Windows or PC
- Upgrade to Windows 8 or higher, preferably Windows 10. For upgrade instructions, please visit Microsoft's support page by clicking here.
- Upgrade your PC or your entire computer.
I am running Mac OS X, what are my options?
Upgrade to the latest macOS or replace your Mac
- tastyworks version 1 will not run on OS X Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, or Sierra. To check which Mac version you are running, please visit Apple's support page by clicking here.
- Upgrade your operating system to version 10.13.X (Sierra) or higher. For upgrade instructions, please visit Apple's support page by clicking here.
- Upgrade or replace your Mac.
I do not want to upgrade, so what are my options?
You may use our web browser platform
Customers that do not upgrade may continue to trade at tastyworks by using our web browser platform.