How to Withdraw and Methods (International Customers)
Two Methods to Withdrawal Funds for International Accounts
Similar to funding, international customers have two methods when withdrawing money from their tastyworks trading account. Both withdrawal methods are in USD. Additionally, third-party transfers are not permitted. In other words, funds must transfer to an account you own. The two most common withdrawal methods are:
- Bank wire (preferred)
- CurrencyFair*, please refer to the instructions below
How much does it cost?
Outgoing Domestic Wire Fee (when using CurrencyFair): $25
Outgoing Foreign Wire Fee: $45
How long does it take?
Fund transfers for international accounts can take 2-5 business days to post to your bank account after requesting the withdrawal request.
*CurrencyFair Withdrawal Instructions
Requires extra paperwork to process the request
If you have a CurrencyFair account, then you have the option to transfer cash to that account via wire. Wire requests to a CurrencyFair account also require you to fill out a Domestic Wire Request Form and are subject to a $25 outgoing domestic wire fee. You may download the form at the bottom of this article. Instructions on how to fill out the International Wire Request form is below. Please send completed wire transfer forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Wire Request Form Instructions for a withdrawal to CurrencyFair
Please refer to the form example below to follow along with the instructions below.
- Please fill out the top section (blue box) of the form with the date, wire amount, and tastyworks account number. To learn how to locate your tastyworks account number, please click here.
- Secondly, in the next section (green box), Beneficiary/Recipient/For Further Credit to Information, please fill out the following:
- Beneficiary/Recipient/For Further Credit to Name: "CF******* YOUR NAME Currency Fair Limited"
- Beneficiary Account No: 2715100898
- Beneficiary Address, City, State, Zip, Country: (CurrencyFair's address)
Colm House, 91 Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, IRL
- Thirdly, in the next section (orange box), Beneficiary Bank Information
- Beneficiary Bank Routing Transfer No: 026073008
- Bank Name: Community Federal Savings Bank
- Beneficiary Bank Address, City, State, Zip, Country: (Community Federal Savings Bank's address)
5 Penn Plaza, 14th Fl, New York 10001 NY, USA
- Lastly, in the Customer Authorization section (red box), please provide a brief reason for the transfer and sign the form.
- Send completed Domestic Wire Request forms to email@example.com.