How to can I withdraw money from my account? (international customers)
Two Methods to Withdrawal Funds for International Accounts
Similar to funding, international customers have two methods when withdrawing money from their tastyworks trading account. Both withdrawal methods are in USD. Additionally, third-party transfers are not permitted. In other words, funds must transfer to an account you own. The two most common withdrawal methods are:
- Bank wire (preferred)
- CurrencyFair*, please refer to the instructions below
How much does it cost?
Outgoing International Wire Fee: $45
How long does it take?
Fund transfers for international accounts can take 3-5 business days to post to your bank account after requesting the withdrawal request.
*CurrencyFair Withdrawal Instructions
Requires extra paperwork to process the request
If you have a CurrencyFair account, then you have the option to transfer cash to it by wire. Wire requests to a CurrencyFair account also require you to fill out an International Wire Request Form. You may download the form at the bottom of this article. Instructions on how to fill out the International Wire Request form is below. Please send completed wire transfer forms to email@example.com
International Wire Request Form Instructions for a withdrawal to CurrencyFair
Please refer to the form example below to follow along with the instructions below.
- Please fill out the top section (blue box) of the form with the date, wire amount, and tastyworks account number. To learn how to locate your tastyworks account number, please click here. Also, list your full name and date of birth in the Account Information section.
- Secondly, in the next section (green box), Beneficiary/Recipient/For Further Credit to Information, please fill out the following:
- Beneficiary/Recipient/For Further Credit to Name: "CF******* YOUR NAME CurrencyFair USD CLI"
- Beneficiary Account No: GB21BARC200000068921300.
- Beneficiary Address, City, State, Zip, Country: (CurrencyFair's address)
Colm House, 91 Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
- Thirdly, in the next section (orange box), Beneficiary Bank Information
- Beneficiary Bank Routing Transfer No: BARCGB22
- International Sort Code: 200000
- Beneficiary Bank Address, City, State, Zip, Country: (Barclays address)
1 Churchill Pl, London, E14 5HP, UK.
- Lastly, in the Customer Authorization section (red box), please provide a brief reason for the transfer and sign the form.
- Send completed International Wire Request forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.