What kind of visa do I need to open a tastyworks account?

Currently, our clearing firm (Apex) accepts the following visa types:

  • E Visas (E-1, E-2, and E-3) for Temporary Workers
  • F-1 (Student Visa)
  • G-4 (Diplomatic Visa)
  • L-1 (for Temporary Workers)
  • H1-B (Specialty Occupations)
  • TN-1 (TN NAFTA Professionals)
  • O-1 (Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement)

Our accounts team may reach out by email to verify your visa after submitting your application and when it is about to expire. You may send our accounts team your visa document by replying to them via email or request a secure upload portal by writing to accounts@tastyworks.com.