Customers that are considered professionals and entities will receive four professional subscriber agreement forms from our accounts team during the account opening process. Existing customers who become professional will also receive these forms. Please continue reading to learn how to opt-in for professional data.
Opting for Professional Data
You'll need four different forms when opting-in
Whether you are a professional individual or a professional entity, there are four separate forms required to receive live data for a fee.
- NYSE Third Party Addendum
- NYSE Professional Subscriber Agreement
- Options Price Reporting Authority (OPRA) Professional Subscriber Agreement
- NASDAQ OMX Global Subscriber Agreement
Equities and Futures are charged separately
Professional data fees are completely pass-through. The exchanges charge professional subscribers (subject to change at any time).
$123.50/month for real-time equity & equity option data.
$420/month for real-time futures & futures options data.
Professional Data Forms
Accounts that are classified as professionals will receive four professional data forms from our accounts team. To learn if your account may be classified as a professional, then please click here.
If you need help with filling out the four forms then please click the links below to view & download form guides.
- NASDAQ Hardcopy Professional Subscriber Agreement (pages 1-2)
- NYSE Professional Market Data Subscriber Agreement
- NYSE Professional Subscriber Addendum
- Options Price Reporting Authority
Where can I view my data fees when charged?
Refer to your monthly statement
To view your data fees itemized, please refer to your monthly account statement. Your data fees list beneath the Funds Paid and Received section of your monthly statement.