Are you interested in opening an S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC, Partnership, or Trust account? Then you're in the right place. Although it is the 21st century, entity accounts do require some paperwork in addition to your electronic application.
We want to make sure it's smooth sailing for you when you're filling out your entity account application, so that's why we created a step-by-step illustrated guide to help you get set up.
tastyworks does not accept not-for-profit entity accounts (S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC, and Partnerships). However, all trust accounts are accepted. Additionally, tastyworks does not accept international entity accounts.
To navigate, please use the arrows, < or >, beneath the image in the black toolbar.
Before you get started with your entity account application here are some things you'll want to gather:
- Legal Entity Documents - Please scan the entity documents and save them as a PDF as you will need to upload them to your application.
- A completed Apex Account Agreements - To access the agreement forms, click the entity you wish to open below, and you'll be directed to the form. Form guides are linked after the hyphen. Once completed, please scan the form and save it as a PDF, as you will need to upload it to your application.
- Personal information of each beneficial owner (including yourself) with a 10% stake or more
- Social Security Number
- Ownership Percentage (%)
- Email address
- Choose a Trusted Contact to list on your account as an Emergency Contact. This is required due to FINRA Rule 2165, which became effective February 5, 2018.
Accounts that are classified as professional will receive four professional data forms from our accounts team. To learn if your account may be classified as a professional, then please click here.
The exchanges charge professional subscribers:
- $123.50/month for real-time equity & equity option data
- $420/month for real-time futures & futures options data
If you need help fill out the four forms, please click the links below to view/download form guides.