To convert to a Roth IRA both the current IRA and the Roth IRA must be held a tastyworks. You can convert a retirement account to a Roth by completing and submitting a Roth IRA Conversion Request form. Please send completed forms to our Accounts team at There are no fees charged to convert an IRA account. However, please be aware of any potential tax consequences due to the conversion.