You can cancel recently initiated deposit or withdrawal request in a few easy steps. Cancellation request for deposits or withdrawals can only be made before our cutoff.
How to cancel a pending deposit or withdrawal
Click View/Edit Scheduled Deposits (or Withdrawals) tab in My Money
- Sign in to your account at tastyworks.com.
- Navigate to the My Money (located on the top navigation bar).
- If you want to cancel a recently submitted ACH deposit, then select Deposits. If you want to cancel a recently submitted ACH withdrawal, then select Withdrawals.
- You will find yourself on the MY MONEY | DEPOSITS or MY MONEY | WITHDRAWALS page. Mouse over to the View/Edit Scheduled tab and click.
- Select the account relevant to your ACH transfer; you can find the account selection menu below the following menu header:
- Select the appropriate account, and your deposits/withdrawals will appear in the list below.
- Any recently submitted ACH requests eligible for cancellation will have a red “X” immediately to the right of their listing:. Click the red “X” to cancel.
- A prompt will appear, asking Are you sure you want to cancel this transaction? Click Yes to cancel. A prompt will appear at the bottom right-hand corner of your browser confirming your successful cancellation of the pending ACH transfer.