You can cancel recently initiated deposit/withdrawal request in a few easy steps. Cancellation request for deposits or withdrawals can only be made before our cutoff.
Instructions to cancel a pending deposit/withdrawal:
- Sign in to your account at tastyworks.com.
- Navigate to the “My Money” tab (located on the top navigation bar).
- If you want to cancel a recently submitted ACH deposit, then select “Deposits." If you want to cancel a recently submitted ACH withdrawal, then select “Withdrawals.”
- You will find yourself on the “MY MONEY | DEPOSITS” or “MY MONEY | WITHDRAWALS” page. Mouse over to the “View/Edit Scheduled” tab and click.
- Select the account relevant to your ACH transfer; you can find the account selection menu below the following menu header:
- Select the appropriate account, and your deposits/withdrawals will appear in the list below.
- Any recently submitted ACH requests eligible for cancellation will have a red “X” immediately to the right of their listing: . Click the red “X” to cancel.
- A prompt will appear, asking: “Are you sure you want to cancel this transaction?”. Click “Yes” to cancel. A prompt will appear at the bottom right-hand corner of your browser confirming your successful cancellation of the pending ACH transfer.
If recently initiated an ACH transfer that you are not able to cancel, please give us a call at 888-247-1963. We will do the best we can to help you with your issue.