To fund your tastyworks account with a wire transfer, please follow the wire instructions below.
You will need to initiate the wire transfer at your bank or other financial institution using the wire instructions below. Keep the following items in mind before sending a wire transfer:
- tastyworks does not accept “third party” wire transfers. This means that the names on both accounts must be the same. For example, wire transfers from a trust or business account to an individual or joint account are considered third-party and will not be accepted.
- Wire transfers will usually be credited to your account the next business day after being received.
- All wire transfers must be made in U.S. Dollars (USD).
- All of the information below may not be required. The only pieces of information that are absolutely essential for tastyworks to receive your wire are the ABA Routing Number, Recipient/Beneficiary Name, Recipient/Beneficiary Bank Account Number, and your tastyworks account number. We have provided some additional information below because some banks require it, but it should not be cause for concern if the sending institution is not requesting all of the information below.
- There is no fee for incoming wire transfers.
Bank Name & Address
BMO Harris Bank
111 West Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
ABA Routing Number
(for non-domestic wires, use SWIFT Code HATRUS44)
Recipient/Beneficiary Account Number
IMPORTANT: Do not enter your tastyworks account number as the receiving bank account number. Make sure you are wiring into this bank account number: 1619329
tastyworks via Apex Clearing
350 N. St. Paul Street
Dallas, TX 75201
For Further Credit to / Memo / Message to Recipient / Description
Some wiring forms will have a dedicated section for the final recipient/beneficiary information (your tastyworks account information), but some might not.
- If the wiring form you are completing has a dedicated section for this information, this is where you should provide your name (as it appears on your tastyworks account), your tastyworks account number, & any other requested information.
- If the wiring form you are completing does not have a dedicated section for this information, there should be a “Memo”, “Message to Recipient”, or some other section that allows you to provide additional information to the recipient of the wire. You should be able to successfully transmit your wire if you provide your tastyworks account number in this field.