If you have an established ACH relationship with your bank (click here to learn how to establish one) and wish to make a deposit/withdrawal, this is for you!
ACH relationships can only be established with a U.S.-based banks. Brokerage-to-brokerage ACH relationships are not supported.
- Log into your account at tastyworks.com
- Mouse over to the “My Money” tab. A drop-down menu will appear beneath the tab. Click either “Deposits” or “Withdrawals.”
- On either the Deposit or Withdrawal page, locate the account entry/entries under "Select an Account."
- If you have more than one account, select which account you would like to make a deposit to or withdrawal from by selecting the account in the Current Account drop-down menu: .
- Your established ACH relationship will be displayed under “Your Linked Bank Account." Look to confirm that everything is correct.
- Proceed to “Set the Transaction Frequency and Date” and select “One-Time” under “Transaction Frequency.”
- Then, proceed to "Enter Your Deposit Amount” and enter the desired amount into the text field.
- The big, black "Continue" button towards the bottom of the page should now be available to click.
- After you click "Continue," a prompt will appear indicating that your request is being processed.
- Finally, a pop-up menu will appear in the bottom right-hand corner of the page that will confirm successful submission of the request.
The process for initiating a withdrawal is essentially the same as the process for initiating a deposit. Just click Withdrawals instead (#2).
To learn how to cancel a deposit or withdrawal, please click here.