You can rollover funds from an existing retirement account (such as a 401k, 403b, etc.) to your tastyworks IRA by following the steps below.

Instructions to Rollover a 401k or 403b

1. Contact the institution that holds the retirement account and let them know you would like to do a rollover.

2. Have them make a check payable to Apex Clearing Corporation FBO *Your Name*.

and include your tastyworks account number on the memo line.

3. Have the check mailed to the address below:

1000 W. Fulton Market
Suite 220
Chicago, IL 60607

Note: If the retirement plan provider is unable to add your tastyworks account number to the check, you can have them send the check to you. You can then complete an IRA Deposit Slip and include it with the check when you mail it to tastyworks. Please do not endorse the rollover check.

You can download the IRA Deposit Slip in our Forms and Agreements page: